Clan Recruitment Gamebattles FCG

World War II Xbox One

Clan Recruitment Gamebattles FCG

Hey,

Full Cylce Gaming is currently recruiting for clan members for COD WW2. Gamebattles is being integrated into WW2 and we would like to become competitive to maybe compete in the near future in any tournaments. I know its a lofty goal and maybe nothing will ever come of it because life gets in the way sometimes but it is something we are shooting for. We currently have 2 members, and are looking to get to the 6 range since the paylist will be 6v6. If you think you have the skill and possibly time please reply. You must have a mic and be a team player any and all input from members is greatly appreciated to make the team better.

Full Cycle

GT: CoffeeCup

GT: Woobee 

CoffeeCupFCG
14 REPLIES

Re: Clan Recruitment Gamebattles FCG

in reply to CoffeeCupFCG

GT: Aijaxx, I have been play competitively since Advanced Warfare. 

Aijaxx

in reply to CoffeeCupFCG

Im interested. 

GT: Duml3Genius.

I have been doing competitive playing since Advanced warfare, but really focused on it for BO3 and IW. Looking to get really good this year. 

Duml3Genius63

in reply to CoffeeCupFCG
I'm interested, GT: YoungxFreeze
YoungxFreeze

in reply to CoffeeCupFCG

I’m interested. Haven’t played competitive since AW but wanna get back into it and been doing pretty well with WWII so far.

Gt: Dubyyy II

itrevans

in reply to itrevans

add me DuhLay

Duhlay1993

in reply to CoffeeCupFCG

GT: Dead1yxSoldi3r 

Very interested , really looking for a good group 

YoungPello

in reply to CoffeeCupFCG

Definitely looking for a good group of guys to play with and do some competitive. Hit me up.

GT: SpdrMonkey23

SpdrMonkey23

in reply to CoffeeCupFCG

Hey there, you guys still recruiting? I’d like to be a part of this, GT VocalRastaman

SSxPOLEMOS

in reply to CoffeeCupFCG

@CoffeeCupFCG wrote:

Hey,

Full Cylce Gaming is currently recruiting for clan members for COD WW2. Gamebattles is being integrated into WW2 and we would like to become competitive to maybe compete in the near future in any tournaments. I know its a lofty goal and maybe nothing will ever come of it because life gets in the way sometimes but it is something we are shooting for. We currently have 2 members, and are looking to get to the 6 range since the paylist will be 6v6. If you think you have the skill and possibly time please reply. You must have a mic and be a team player any and all input from members is greatly appreciated to make the team better.

Full Cycle

@CoffeeCupFCG wrote:

Hey,

Full Cycle

Hey there, you guys still recruiting? I’d like to be a part of this, GT VocalRastaman

SSxPOLEMOS

Studios