CoD WWII Campaign keeps crashing in Collateral Damage

World War II Xbox One

I have been experiencing the same exact problem on the same collateral damage level just a further ahead from where you are. My Xbox one s is right out the box 2 days old and the game is brand new I even exchanged it for another new game.. I’ve called Xbox technical support 2 times went through every step and no one seems to know what the issue is I must have played the exact same part over 50 + times and can not figure out why this keeps happening hopefully they can figure something out for us because I don’t know what else to do either 

XxxPROgress

I'm going to try Sanjo's advice and go back one level.   my son played through the game under his own profile and is a few chapters ahead of me with no glitches so far, so maybe the game just doesn't like my profile

Sunliner403
Highlighted
PROgress - did you try this? Did it work?
saintcharlie333

Guys I have this exact issue at Battle of the Bulge. I even timed the crash. It's 24 seconds each time. The game freezes, makes a buzzing noise and kicks me back to the home screen. I can play online with zero problems, but can't play campaign. I've tried every single troubleshooting step you can find on the internet and no help. I've contacted Xbox who pointed me to Activision, who are utterly useless. This sucks. WW2 is the main reason I bought this Xbox. I wish I could find a fix out there for this. If anyone has one or comes across one PLEASE post it in this thread. 

saintcharlie333
Have they figured out the problem yet it is happening to me also
Concretejungl24

Same Level in the same game. Console is only 2 weeks old. Brand new disc. Total Crap. Played same thing atleast 20 times now. 

NewGamer1

My game crashes on same level always in the same place, support line complete waste of time 

Respectdue

Having the same issue on campaign at the hill mission 

I think it’s the disc but don’t want to buy it again !  Did you get yours fixed ?

mandrill71

I'm having the exact same issue and it's not a bad disk issue because mine is download.  Have it on the Xbox One X, freezes after the tank explodes, they I went and downloaded on my original Xbox One and guess what, the exact same things.  Freezes on the tank again.  This is definitely a software issue!

kgraves22

Same here! I destroy the two tanks, complete the next bit and when I then go on foot the game crashes and goes back to Xbox home. Have tried a few times with same result.

Come on Activision, sort it out!!

Coasterama

Studios