Digital Xbox one game won’t load up

World War II Xbox One

Digital Xbox one game won’t load up

I’ve gone  to load my digital ww2 Xbox one game today 5 times , deleted copy and re-installed it , when I load the game it’s just got a blank tv screen and the music in the back ground ... not happy I’ve lost 10+ days bonus now what are you going to do to help 

13 REPLIES

Re: Digital Xbox one game won’t load up

Almost same thing except I get to the multiplayer menu where I have to update. I do so then get stuck at title screen no music. I've tried to hard reboot, factory reset and reinstall to no avail. Same hing happens everytime.

ChickenCoopSlumLord

Hey there,

I apologize for the inconvenience, usually doing a hard reset solves the black screen issue. Shut down your console completely and unplug it from the back. Let it sit for a few minutes before plugging it back in. Launch your WWII application and let me know if the issue still persists.

Elany
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

in reply to Elany

My problem still persists

ChickenCoopSlumLord

in reply to ChickenCoopSlumLord

Alright, try deleting your profile from your console and adding it again. You can also try to see if the issue persists while logged in to a different account.

Elany
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

in reply to Elany

Tried deleting profile and then reinstalling. Did not help. What ever that update is, it seems to be the problem for my xbox.

ChickenCoopSlumLord

I've got the same problem too.  I have cleared cache multiple times to no avail.  I have multiple consoles (Xbox One X) and it happens on all consoles.  I get to fetching on the xbox live

screen portion of the game and after an attempt to load the game it goes all the way back to "lauch COD WWII".  Internet speed is not an issue and neither is bandwidth.  NAT is open.  

New Stuff

in reply to New Stuff

After you update the game do not allow it to restart itself. Instead exit to Xbox home screen and quit game from there. This is the only work around I have found so far

ChickenCoopSlumLord

I have tried all of these methods and I still can not even see the title screan of the game (where it says press A to start). Any other suggestions? 

IcedxWolf39

in reply to IcedxWolf39

I’m having the same exact problem turn the game on and all I get is a black screen with background music! This is getting to be frustrating glad I’m not the only one! 

Dazedcentaur3001

Studios