Error messages

World War II Xbox One

Upon beating my first boss battle in Call of Duty: World War II, ( zombies Final Riech) I have experienced not being able to stay in a lobby very long. As soon as we open the bunker door, we "lose connection" to the host.

The messages I've received are:

Memory error 02 878

Memory error 15 637

ConeecConn timed out

Lost connection to host:0x90020002.

Now, I've been a loyal CUSTOMER of call of duty since the very first game. I've spent over $1600 between these games, DLC's, and bought supply drops. There's your typical in game crap like "Halo jumps", missed shots, bad pings, hackers, cheaters, over powered snipers, and impossible shots that couldn't be made in real life that a player had to get through, but not being able to play the one game mode I enjoy is rather monotonous. I'm wondering why I spent money on a watered down and washed up product that isn't even original if I can't enjoy shooting some zombies. We are paying customers, it is your responsibility to to give us what were paying for. I want an explanation and a way to fix this problem of mine. I've already uninstall reinstalled, did the connection checks, resets, reboots. This is clearly an issue on call of duty's end. I want it fixed. Thank you

Sincerely,

A paying customer of ten years

ESFRxSUPER
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Eight days and still can't get into a Final Riech match. What are you guys doing? I'm not going to stop until you guys fix this.
ESFRxSUPER

8/8/18. You guys did an update, yet we still can't do final Riech online. This is rediculous. The ONE thing I enjoy about this game and you guys ruined it. I'm so disappointed in Activision, Raven, and treyarch for not doing anything about the serves in ten days. Shame on you people, but hey, you got our money right?

ESFRxSUPER

Still can't play final Riech online. Now, instead of waiting for us to oppen the bunker, it's Everytime we turn the power on. Rediculous. Where's Activision's response to this? Really!!!?

ESFRxSUPER

@ESFRxSUPER wrote:

Upon beating my first boss battle in Call of Duty: World War II, ( zombies Final Riech) I have experienced not being able to stay in a lobby very long. As soon as we open the bunker door, we "lose connection" to the host.

The messages I've received are:

Memory error 02 878

Memory error 15 637

ConeecConn timed out

Lost connection to host:0x90020002.

Now, I've been a loyal CUSTOMER of call of duty since the very first game. I've spent over $1600 between these games, DLC's, and bought supply drops. There's your typical in game crap like "Halo jumps", missed shots, bad pings, hackers, cheaters, over powered snipers, and impossible shots that couldn't be made in real life that a player had to get through, but not being able to play the one game mode I enjoy is rather monotonous. I'm wondering why I spent money on a watered down and washed up product that isn't even original if I can't enjoy shooting some zombies. We are paying customers, it is your responsibility to to give us what were paying for. I want an explanation and a way to fix this problem of mine. I've already uninstall reinstalled, did the connection checks, resets, reboots. This is clearly an issue on call of duty's end. I want it fixed. Thank you

Sincerely,

A paying customer of ten years

They don't care how long you've played or what you've spent. All they care about is what you will spend. They know you've probably already pre-ordered BO IV. It's just money in the bank to them.

Putting the FU back in fun!
nberlanga

Studios