Game keeps chraching on mission 3 stronghold please help

World War II Xbox One

My game keeps craching on mission 3  on stronghold , is anybody having the same problem, i an starting to hate playing the game. Please help

Fordmarco
26 REPLIES 26

I'm experiencing the same thing. Stronghold mission, when I die, it crashes to the xbox home menu, and at other times, it just freezes up during the mission.

BigMilk1986

Mine crashes as well. Brand new disc and my XBOX 1 works fine for all other games. What gives Activision?

steednyc

I didn't get this problem on Stronghold but I do get it on level 6. Collateral Damage (crashes when I die and two freezes yesterday).

This makes me think it's not level specific.

PixelDonkey

For xbox - I was having the problem as well, I cleared reserve space and it worked for me.. Hope this helps.

DLOW1K#8448196
How did you clear the reserve space? There are a lot of users with the same problem.
EvHideAndSeek

Thanks.  I tried that too but it doesn't help.

WW2XboxOne

I have same problem. How do you clear the reserve space on xbox one x?

CoolJetdi

I have the exact same problem. In strong hold right before i enter church it keeps crasjing at different points, sometimes after i get on the machinegun, sometimes before but always in this section i made it as far as in the church door 1 time n it crashed at the ammo box. I have cleared the cash on xbox, disc is flawless as it has not come out my xbox, tried reinstalling game no results.  i am getting frustrated at this point i cant even finish my campaign i have never had this problem with anyother xbox one game. This is game is filled with crashes n bugs. The only cod i bought in last 3 years and was looking forward to it but Worst cod ever as far as im concerened in playability. I see bunch of others have same problem so this cant be the disc. Its the game or how xbox one runs the game. Help us please. 

G SOLID PRIMAL

Only solution is to restart that chapter u loose the progress but fixes the issue. Wish there was a better way. But this does get u past the crash so, i just git out of that section.

G SOLID PRIMAL

Studios