Game keeps chraching on mission 3 stronghold please help

World War II Xbox One

A question for all of you. I also got crashes. But I remember when I was downloading the game for the first time, I was offered the option to start it eventhough the download was not complete. I could not wait to start it. On a "regular" computer, you can't start a software that is not fully installed, you will corrupt files. And this is what I got this morning, a message stating that I have corrupted files. So I erased the game and redowloading it as I write this. I hope this will solve the issue. I'll be back.

Konnekted3
Thanks!?wait for report!
mactoni
I will try that man! Thanks for tip. I have the crash in mission 6. Before the tank battle. Tonight I will try and I will report here.
mactoni

I have the same issue.  Tried cold reboot, uninstall and re-install game.  Nothing works.  Stilll freezes when I go to use the gun on the Nazi vehicle.

WW2XboxOne

Happens to me too...Stronghold was no longer fun...split screen zombies too...this crap needs to be fixed

BooBooBones

Same thing is happening to me.  Game keeps crashing at the flamethrower scene. Every time I get close to beating that one part, it crashes.

What gives?  I want a refund if I can't play the campaign.

AKK4786

Same here, after a while with the flamethrower it freezes up and the sound hangs aswell and then throws me out of the game. I will talk to my dealer and see if I can get a refund cause this isn’t okey..

Exxpert99

same here. I looked everywhere but no solution.

CoolJetdi

Yes having same problem with the very beginning when you have to take the church.. game freezes up and makes a screeching noise then boots you off. Help!!!! #callofdutyww2 #xbox 

Frequentflyer007

Exact same problem. Right when I resume the game at stronghold, when the plane goes crashing to the ground it freezes and loudly buzzes then kicks you to the home screen. Still looking into a fix... But I feel like Activision should be finding a fix, not me. All the rumors are true... COD is losing it. Quality just isn't what it used to be. I was geniunely excited for this game and now it pisses me off that I wasted my time and money. 

Eagle_eyed105

Studios