Glitched Collections and Twitch Prime Loot

World War II Xbox One

Glitched Collections and Twitch Prime Loot

I see the MP Supply Drop Packs at the Mail center, but it wont allow me to receive them.  I've ensured my Twitch Prime and Activision accounts are linked, but still nothing.

RavagingHamster
4 REPLIES

Re: Glitched Collections and Twitch Prime Loot

in reply to RavagingHamster

me to i have this problem 4 days..

Marciniszyn
marciniszyn

in reply to marciniszyn

Same here with me

Zecors88

in reply to Zecors88

Same issue for me and many others.  I have sent numerous support tickets and reccieved NO RESPONSE on any.  I guess this is the new normal for player support.   

I understand there might be issues with any game but I never seen such poor communication by the developers.

Capmeo

in reply to RavagingHamster

I didn't even get them in my in-box I got my cod,xbox,twitch accounts linked, I got active prime membership and it says the reward is added to my twitch-prime account yet I don't see anything ingame. I did get the first twitch prime reward with the winter supply drops but this one is straight up not working. I also lost out on a winter bribe contract which required to complete an amount of multiplayer matches but the games i played where not registering for that contract. If the game keeps having these kind of issues I will stop buying call of duty games. Sure a game can have bugs. But when they occur they should be fixed ASAP especially with promotions like this. 

Gladsparta_117

Studios