World War II Xbox One

HARDCORE MODE

make hardcore mode ricochet.reasons.1.people running in front of me when im shooting at enemy.2.uncontrolled airstrikes.3.getting shot when trying to toss grenade.4.when enemy is taking A B or C in dom and you through a grenade and ateammate runs in.

illbill
3 REPLIES

Re: HARDCORE MODE

in reply to illbill

I used to like ricochet but not so sure now. Everytime some tryhard runs in front and gets shot I'd rather he died instead of me. I don't mind getting kicked from those games so much because chances are they'll lose the game for everyone anyway.

pauly01

in reply to pauly01

I prefer ricochet, only because being kicked out of games is just plain wrong. If I screw up in-game, then punish me in-game. Don’t “send me to my room” like a upset parent. I paid for the game, let me play, and let me make mistakes if that’s my thing.

I have a recorded video clip....I was using an LMG with extended mag and escalation (refills your mag on multikills) on Shipment. I was laying into the other team as they were zerging out of their spawn. I was off to the side, shooting along the edge of the map. Had like 3-4 kills in the same long burst, and was keeping newly spawned guys pinned down.

A guy on my team ran directly into my firing line about a meter in front of me.....3 TIMES IN A ROW all during my same clip. He respawned right next to me and just did it again and again. It’s almost as if he was trying. I got 3 headshots on him and it sent me packing.

If you’re going to be an idiot, I shouldn’t have to pay the price.

And I fully expect a few replies saying that I need to change my tactics, because getting kicked is a part of hardcore, and it’s been that way since 1972 etc etc. I admit, that’s a perfectly legit opinion to have, so let’s not get carried away here...

Bloodloss 818

in reply to Bloodloss 818

i only ever play hardcore used to be hardcore dom exclusive but i got so sick of there dumbass team killing rule i switched to ffa and its much more enjoyable i camp spawntrap plant bettys best fun there is outside of sex

lebaracuda

Studios