How long does it take for beta code to go through

SOLVED

World War II Xbox One

Highlighted

I submitted my code and linked my account to Microsoft Live and I've been waiting two hours for any sort of email saying how to start my beta. Will it send an email or a direct Xbox notification? 

Gunblizzade
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey there,

Emails containing a beta download token will be emailed out closer to the start of the beta. A confirmed date has not yet been announced.

Regards,

TopFighter | Community Forum Moderator
Moderator Moderator
6 REPLIES 6

Hey there,

Emails containing a beta download token will be emailed out closer to the start of the beta. A confirmed date has not yet been announced.

Regards,

Moderator Moderator

Oh ok, because the guy at Gamestop made it sound like it was already out when I was in there earlier. So, I've been fretting over nothing? Thank you for your quick reply, hopefully this will thread will prevent others from posting duplicate questions then. Cheers

Gunblizzade

Do you know how we'll get the token. Email?

xSamCardx
We do not currently have a date set for the beta's release, check our twitter (@callofduty) for news and updates. Or you can create an account on our website http://www.callofduty.com/ and subscribe to our newsletters for the latest information.
PlayerLoaded

You will receive the download token on the email you have associated with your CallofDuty.com account.

Moderator Moderator

okay, thank you

xSamCardx

Studios