How long will the server be down

World War II Xbox One

Is there any eta on how long the server will be down?

Arristonh
8 REPLIES 8

Knowing this garbage game, about a year. 

XThunderx

Don't think they can put a time on it yet it would be nice to know but I don't blame them for not doing so.  Could you imagine all the hate threads and messages they would get if they ran 5 minutes over the estimate eta for a fix.

SicFx

This is a very bad start for wwii smh

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/OWUH_Gaming
TODDzillaInLA

The website says it up and running, but I still call bull*****. Still nothing. Good luck. 

XThunderx

If you actually click on the Xbox icon to check if EVERYTHING is running, it says for gaming " Call of Duty WWII " is on Limited... probably doing repairs for how stupid the wait time is after a match...

maklainbriggs54

Call of Duty wwii is expiercing a massive server overload so they are unavailable at this time. Servers will most likely be up at 12 midnight pacific standard time. Giving everyone and opportunity to begin playing at the same time. If you are having connection problems to the server visit callofduty.com/wwii/status

JustSendTheGGs

Eliteshot has been live streaming on YouTube and he's playing multiplayer. It's also working for for the players in the race to prestige stream. I guess if you got the game early your able to play if you got it at midnight 11 or 9pm depending on your time zone your locked out.

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/OWUH_Gaming
TODDzillaInLA

Todd are you sure I was online and it went out. Has been up and running since early afternoon here in Aus/Nz.  Is the stream not from earlier and thunking it is live?

SicFx

Studios