I just Prestige level 4 and also completed an order won a 1928 Tompson but can unlock why,

SOLVED

World War II Xbox One

Highlighted

I just Prestige level 4 and also completed an orde...

I just Prestige level 4 and completed an order won a 1928 Tompson  but can't unlock what gives.

panzermike
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I just Prestige level 4 and also completed an ...

in reply to panzermike
Solution

That weapon (and others) isn't available until you reach Level 'X', something like master seargent. It will tell you when you try to unlock it.

When you prestige, it resets everything, so you either have to use a permanent unlock token, rank unlock token or grind it out until you reach the appropriate level to use whatever you want (weapon, basic training, explosive)

SeniorStatesman
2 REPLIES

in reply to panzermike
Solution

That weapon (and others) isn't available until you reach Level 'X', something like master seargent. It will tell you when you try to unlock it.

When you prestige, it resets everything, so you either have to use a permanent unlock token, rank unlock token or grind it out until you reach the appropriate level to use whatever you want (weapon, basic training, explosive)

SeniorStatesman

in reply to panzermike

It's confusing.  On DLC weapons, you can use them if you receive them at any level.  On the guns that come with the original game, you can only unlock them when you reach the associated rank.  What you received was a variant, not the actual gun.  So once you get to the Thompson level, you'll have a couple of variant choices.

ViciousVicuna

Studios