I preordered the game through xbox store, but did not take the money from paypal is normal?

SOLVED

World War II Xbox One

More than three weeks ago, I pre-ordered cod ww2, the game comes out of 'my games and apps' but I did not climb the money from paypal, is it normal ?. I would not like when the beta starts I can not play.

paparazzorandal
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Well, it makes sense as thsi happens when I preorder from Best Buy (physicial copy). They charge me when the game releases. Payapl may work the same. 

Also, it's smart to pre-order it via the MS store since your <screenname>@outlook.com is linked to the game. Maybe try loggin into your Outlook account and see if the email went there. They haven't started releasing BETA codes yet too, so keep that in mind. Your should have a receipt sent to you though. 

ZvErS
4 REPLIES 4

Well, it makes sense as thsi happens when I preorder from Best Buy (physicial copy). They charge me when the game releases. Payapl may work the same. 

Also, it's smart to pre-order it via the MS store since your <screenname>@outlook.com is linked to the game. Maybe try loggin into your Outlook account and see if the email went there. They haven't started releasing BETA codes yet too, so keep that in mind. Your should have a receipt sent to you though. 

ZvErS
They have started releasing beta codes for the game. However they did not release the keys that will be sent to you so you can play it.

If you pre ordered the game it will give you the code.

If you pre ordered it on the xbox store the beta code is already entered and you will received an email containing your key to the beta.
GummehZombeh

This ^ is your correct answer.

ZvErS
Highlighted

It all depends on payment method, if you pre-order with a debit or credit card linked to your account you should be charged instantly. Other forms of payment, payment will not leave your account untill approx 8 days before game release.

But be assured that as long as you have not tryed to refund your order, your beta code has been automaticlly accepted and you will be able to play the beta. Smiley Very Happy

Tomlar182

Studios