Looking for a 18+ Clan

World War II Xbox One

Looking for a 18+ Clan

I'm 27 I work 2nd shift so I play from 8am to 1pm Monday thru Friday and I play all day on the weekends. Looking for a solid clan that has a ranking structure, I'm willing to change my GT also. I have 10+ years experience in clans.

GT: Major Rustyy 

MajorRustyy
3 REPLIES

Re: Looking for a 18+ Clan

in reply to MajorRustyy

You'd be great for our clan. We're still starting off. We could definitely use someone with your experience.

By all mean's contact me if your interested. My GT is Apex Superstorm.

SuperTiberian

in reply to MajorRustyy

If you will be looking for somethign slightly more casual then a bleeding edge clan check out MARCH OR DIE.

OGCryptor

in reply to MajorRustyy

You are welcome to join me and my comrades at Tactical Gaming! Spanning around the globe and across all platforms, we support MWR and are preparing for the release of WWII.

It means that there's squads of players who are dedicated to (at least) playing Call of Duty twice a week (I say 'at least' because while these are scheduled, you can easily just get a group together to play at other times). With our scheduled play times, there'll always be a squad ready for you to join up with and wreck havoc. We also have a dedicated Discord for Call of Duty to help TG members get right into the action.

Sound interesting? Let me give you more info. Founded back in 2004 we've stood the test of time and we're still going strong with well over 2000 members. Alongside Call of Duty, we support other game franchises like Arma, Rocket League, CSGO, Overwatch and plenty of others. No matter what side of the world you're from, what platform you own, there'll always be someone to play with. And honestly these guys are my second family and my best friends so you'll never be alone again.

So have I got you hooked? Have I got you interested enough to say "Yes please! I want to join into this place!" If you have more questions feel free to send me a message; my PSN or XB1 name is same as forum name.

Otherwise I'll provide some useful links.

About TG: http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/news/tactical-gaming-history

Signup Link: http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=register

ianconceivable

Studios