Looking for a Group/Clan to play WW2 with on release. (Xbox1)

World War II Xbox One

Looking for a Group/Clan to play WW2 with on relea...

because theres no recruitment/clan page yet i put the thread up here, anyways here goes...

Hey, im from the UK, so ideally looking for a UK or EU clan, due to timezones and the server lag etc. i havent played cod for about 2 years because havent liked the jetpack jumping as much, but thought id come back for WW2 as its back to the boots on ground gameplay (woohoo!) anyways if anyone has any groups or clans please me know either here or message me on xbox, my GT is the same as my name on here, which is   The Insane Pain      Thanks for reading!

The Insane Pain
6 REPLIES

Re: Looking for a Group/Clan to play WW2 with on r...

in reply to The Insane Pain

Still looking for a group etc. Preferably UK or EU due to timezones and servers etc

The Insane Pain

Still looking for a clan? The Apex Predators are looking for members that won't quit before the game even releases. Smiley Happy

SuperTiberian

Im still looking for people to play with on release day. not long now!

id prefer UK or EU people, due to timezones and the servers etc Smiley Happy Thanks

The Insane Pain

Well it's a good thing I'm from Scotland. Smiley Very Happy

SuperTiberian

in reply to SuperTiberian

Hey!

We are primarily based in the UK, CraveTheGame.proboards.com is an 18+ gaming community, we have been going for over 6 years, we aren't clicky and we are cross platform. We are just a bunch of friendly people that enjoy friendly banter and teaming up with fellow gamers Smiley Happy Would be great to team up with others' for the release of COD WW2, I really liked the Beta and hated the previous jetpack stuff, so glad this is going back to it's roots Smiley Happy

Wotsit

Miss_Wotsit
Highlighted

are you interested in joining Call Of Duty WW2 tournaments. If you have Any questions feel free to send me a message my gamer tag is APEX CyBeR WOLF on XBOX ONE. I will not see it here or in the comments.

chazwolf

Studios