Looking to build decent group to play with

World War II Xbox One

Looking to build decent group to play with

Just as the title says. I’m looking to make some friends to play with regularly, preferably in hardcore. 

Hopefully can make a decent team, but as long as we aren’t total garbage 100% of the time, it’ll be fine. Cat Very Happy Doesn’t really matter how often, hoping at least once a week. 

As for me, I’m twenty-something in the EST zone. Positive KD, if stats matter.  

kittycudi
3 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Looking to build decent group to play with

in reply to kittycudi

Hey, my friend and I are looking for more people to play with. Athough, we play core (usually TDM and Domination) but we're down to play if you'd like to join. Stats arent really important as long as theres communication and contribution. positive KD for us as well. let me know if you're down! EST timezone

BlackMoses22

in reply to kittycudi

you want me to group up with you? i could help

xexmonkey

in reply to kittycudi

Greetings & Salutations, 

Hey I've also been looking to meet some new folks and make a few friends. I am from Minnesota or the Central TZ. I'm in my mid 30's and until receiving my XB1 for this past Xmas, I hadn't played any games since the first black ops though I used to be pretty decent at it. Now, I've been getting better and better the more I play and am working my K/D R into the positive. As for modes, I prefer Hardcore! My schedule shifts around some what but, I can figure it out. I'd be open to playing 1 day, a Few days, what ever works.

Christopher

mBraceNow

Studios