No wonder lobbies are e empty

World War II Xbox One

No wonder lobbies are e empty

Every update changes the entire feel and balance of the game.  It’s not fun to come into a different game every night that seems to require new settings.  

And the lag or difference between what I see and other players is ridiculous.  I’m dead usually before I see them.  

Fix it. 

ChronarchBHD
16 REPLIES

Re: No wonder lobbies are e empty

in reply to ChronarchBHD

I was going to stop playing this game ,(are you reading this Zingaa, lol ) but now i am just going to continue for the challenges only its very fraustrating to play with a not so good internet and laggy gameplay, just a pity every game mode was not in hardcore,at least then i would have some chance .

indy56

in reply to ChronarchBHD

The updates wvery day are not game fixes. They are updates to the daily challenges

Bashkof

in reply to Bashkof

No they're not.  If that were the case, we'd have the "Downloading Updates" every single day--not once (maybe twice) per week.

I fully agree with the original poster.

Ever since the last update earlier this week, this game has become UNPLAYABLE due to lag and these "update" tweaks.  I've got a 200 MB download connection, hardwired to the modem, full connection...and I've watched myself unload a volley of bullets into a target only to be killed in a shot or two.  Watched the kill cam, and it doesn't even resemble what I just saw on my screen.  Targets are skipping around on the screen like glitchy phantoms.

And despite what some users say about it being our imaginations or skill, I firmly believe that Sledgehammer screws with the weapon balancing on a regular basis.  Every time they issue an update, my loadouts handle completely different.  The one from two weeks ago seemed to work great, and I noticed a definite drop in Quickscopers.  Now, the BAR has wild recoil, the combat shotgun's range is nerfed, and Quickscopers are more prevalent again.

I'm done.

When I started playing WW2, I really thought all this garbage had been ironed out (I'd been on a COD hiatus for several years), but this has gotten beyond ridiculous.  It's a totally different experience every week, and I'm done trying to figure out what they've screwed around with in the gameplay.  Sadly, I already wasted money on the DLC pack.

Oh well.  Lesson learned.  Activision can take this game--and BLACK OPS 4--and stick it.

RebelT5_0715

in reply to RebelT5_0715

Experienced the same thing all day yesterday, but we noticed that after certain players left (The ones that could walk through a full clip unloaded on them, and then they still killed you.) The lobby and match play was a lot better with no Lag. With these guys in the lobby the lag was horrible. I wish there was a way that could keep the players with strong hard-wire connections in one lobby, and those without in another. But that my friends is impossible. Because the servers that they use suck bad.

BlastAustin06

in reply to BlastAustin06

@BlastAustin06wrote:

Experienced the same thing all day yesterday, but we noticed that after certain players left (The ones that could walk through a full clip unloaded on them, and then they still killed you.) The lobby and match play was a lot better with no Lag. With these guys in the lobby the lag was horrible. I wish there was a way that could keep the players with strong hard-wire connections in one lobby, and those without in another. But that my friends is impossible. Because the servers that they use suck bad.

But if it's peoples connections that cause bad lobbies, how is that a server issue? Since you said servers suck?

I'm just not sure segragrating connections is the answer, but I do agree that a red or orange bar player can make a lobby go south real quick.

zingaa

in reply to RebelT5_0715

@RebelT5_0715wrote:

No they're not.  If that were the case, we'd have the "Downloading Updates" every single day--not once (maybe twice) per week.

Ever since the last update earlier this week, this game has become UNPLAYABLE due to lag and these "update" tweaks.  I've got a 200 MB download connection, hardwired to the modem, full connection...and I've watched myself unload a volley of bullets into a target only to be killed in a shot or two.  Watched the kill cam, and it doesn't even resemble what I just saw on my screen.  Targets are skipping around on the screen like glitchy phantoms.

And despite what some users say about it being our imaginations or skill, I firmly believe that Sledgehammer screws with the weapon balancing on a regular basis.  Every time they issue an update, my loadouts handle completely different.  The one from two weeks ago seemed to work great, and I noticed a definite drop in Quickscopers.  Now, the BAR has wild recoil, the combat shotgun's range is nerfed, and Quickscopers are more prevalent again.

I'm done.

When I started playing WW2, I really thought all this garbage had been ironed out (I'd been on a COD hiatus for several years), but this has gotten beyond ridiculous.  It's a totally different experience every week, and I'm done trying to figure out what they've screwed around with in the gameplay.  Sadly, I already wasted money on the DLC pack.

Oh well.  Lesson learned.  Activision can take this game--and BLACK OPS 4--and stick it.

@RebelT5_0715wrote:

I'm done.

hey treyarch know what they are doing compaird to shg but i have to admit bo3 was not all that but i will nvr buy another cod done by shg since everyone they have made has been a joke

TOTALYBAK3D

in reply to RebelT5_0715

I had Updates Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and I expect at least one today! I have difficulty trying to figure out what they are updating. It's not Lobby selection as I quite often find myself leaving a Lobby due to LAG and Dubious Game-play only to find myself back in the same Lobby inspite of allowing enough time to pass for that Dubious Lobby to Fill. Frustrating ......

Have Fun.

grampad

in reply to RebelT5_0715

I agre with you wholly , I loved the game like every one else, I have spent a fortune, And I will never do it again I am done, and seems like they dont  even care they lose my business. o  well 

blackmmont

in reply to Bashkof

@Bashkofwrote:

The updates wvery day are not game fixes. They are updates to the daily challenges

False

DieselPlower

Studios