Not Buying this CoD.

World War II Xbox One

I'm not buying this release of CoD till they solve the problems with BO3. 

Putting the FU back in fun!
nberlanga
10 REPLIES 10

You can't judge a game that hasn't been released yet based on how a different game, by a different developer, is performing. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Its still Activision.

nberlanga

@nberlanga wrote:

I'm not buying this release of CoD till they solve the problems with BO3. 

I am pretty sure they have stopped focusing on a games that are nearly two years old. What problems are you talking about anyway? Connection, supply drops, rainbow colored melee weapon spam? How do you know those problems aren't addressed already in the new COD if you don't ask the questions about them?

MurkBeserk Level 75

I know that the problems have not been addressed by trying to play that disaster again. 

nberlanga

Hope that isn't your attitude with other game franchise. Because then you will have a hard time getting new games.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Not at all. I loved Titanfall and purchased Titanfall 2, both games are excellent. CoD AW was also an excellent game. I was somewhat disappointed in the Halo 5 campaign, but the multiplayer is flawless!

nberlanga
Different developer. If it hasn't been fixed by now, it won't get fixed.
Shantmaster K

Well the problem is this. You cannot know what the game is like, till you buy it. I assumed that BO3 was going to be a great game, because BO and BO2 were. I cannot see myself getting burned by Activision yet again. They will need to release some sort of a trial offer for me to trust them again. As it stands, with fanboys clamoring to pre-order to sign up the the beta, I don't see that happening. If the game is released and then gets rave reviews, I will consider it, however, I will look for the most critical reviews of the game.

nberlanga

First of all, I think we need more of this in the COD community. I stopped playing COD after how bad and boring BLOPS1 was, then I picked it up again to try GHOSTS, and needless to say, swore off COD after that.

We need more gamers to age, get their own source of expendable income, and speak with their wallets. Thats how COD went back to WWII, after all.

However, I would say since there is a beta for this game, it is worth trying at least. But yea, dont preorder cod, dont buy into the shills like IGN saying everything is 10/10... the devs and publishers know they can get away with releasing bad games so long as the market has no control to say NO

Crunk N DaTrunk

Studios