Restart Error after Updates.

World War II Xbox One

Is anybody else experiencing an issue in connecting to Multi-player after each of the many updates that this game receives? Every time there is an update (Which there is far too many of) I can’t connect to multi-player.  The Multi-player is sticks at the connecting to online services. I’ve tried turning the Box off & on again – Still Stuck:  Removed the disc, put the disc back in – Still Stuck: Removed the disc and turned the Box off and back on, put the disc back in- Still Stuck: Finally to get it back up and running I have to remove the disc from the machine, power down and disconnect the power brick for 10 seconds and then start all over again.  I don’t have any issues with updates on any other games, just this one.  Is it just me or is everyone having this problem??

Cannon Fodder
3 REPLIES 3

I have the problem but i solve it by going to home, selecting the game, quitting, and restarting.

DieselPlower

happens every tuesday 6pm after the updates switch the box off on at least twice before its sorted

lebaracuda
Highlighted
Same here. Im gettig tired of it too. The game hangs then it says update. Does that. Then it sits and sits and sits. Finally I power the pos down then maybe, maybe then it will boot up. If not its yank the fu...ing cord and do it again.

Its a 10 or 15 minute procedue every time and I’m sick of it
Bashkof

Studios