Servers are utter garbage

World War II Xbox One

@Sci0n wrote:

Game is utter trash, these are not 60hz servers or the delay in the kill cam wouldnt be so big.

They used PR bs and we all bought into to it shame on us

Shame on you, I'm fine with it...

zingaa
Highlighted

you need to check your connection to reality kid all you seem to do is go round criticising other peoples posts just exactly when do you find time to actually play cod 

lebaracuda

@Baaadpudy wrote:

Why cant you just fix the servers ? 

Everyother game its losing connection to host / server time out. 

20 seconds plus respawn times ? 

Its becoming very annoying 

Please fix it already.

well they are using p2p servers from what ive read up on it which is bad for those with trashnets unfortunatly i have to say lag is you i never lag ever so thats defo you but the 20 plus spec bug is down to bad coding and varies after each update with the lost con to host that should tell you they are using p2p type servers and again i dont get that issue due to having a good line i can connect even to trashnet users across the world so thats down to you but if they used dedi servers that would remove all issues but would limit the trashnet users which was somthing they wanted to change 

TOTALYBAK3D

So basically if you've got a crappy connection to the game , your stuck with it ? 

Shame, I was looking forward to ww2 , I dont buy cod every year (I'm not of fan space jumping , drop shotting nonsence).

The two main attractions of this game were it being boots on the ground and ww2 themed (for me the best cod i've enjoyed is world at war).

If the connection continues to have issues , I personally wont be buying any map packs, I guess its going to be the same outcome for others with connection problems.

Baaadpudy

Yes I will not be buying any new maps or cod points I get 1 game for every 3 games played and some times 3 out 3 I have done  everything I can to contact them about and no response so I guess time to move on I have played tons of other game on line and I never have the problem it is just with this game So save your money and your anger .

@Baaadpudy wrote:

So basically if you've got a crappy connection to the game , your stuck with it ? 

Shame, I was looking forward to ww2 , I dont buy cod every year (I'm not of fan space jumping , drop shotting nonsence).

The two main attractions of this game were it being boots on the ground and ww2 themed (for me the best cod i've enjoyed is world at war).

If the connection continues to have issues , I personally wont be buying any map packs, I guess its going to be the same outcome for others with connection problems.

FHARDY
Same here. WAW was my favorite as well and I will also NOT be buying any map packs with these type of connections in game. There are 3 different connection types, 1 you always get first pull up and dominate the game, 2 the game seems fair - even pull ups and everybody's scores are close, 3 you never get first pull up and have a terrible record. Seems to always be be more of option 3. I always know by the first 2 kills or deaths what type of game its going to be.
b00f
Especially zombies literally I have to stay away from everyone or it starts to lag and I get kicked and I've been looking for my ether cable just for cod never had to use one before thanks
HardBawler

Studios