Servers are utter garbage

World War II Xbox One

Why cant you just fix the servers ? 

Everyother game its losing connection to host / server time out. 

20 seconds plus respawn times ? 

Its becoming very annoying 

Please fix it already.

Baaadpudy
16 REPLIES 16

I've had maybe 5 out of 1000 plus games, I would check your connection

zingaa

Connection? nothing wrong with mine and what does he mean by servers? Activisions, Xbox Live server or the Host of the game, because Hosts can be pretty shytty most of the time.....

Gat_Decor

With it being a Sledge hammer game , I would assume its them who run the servers , wouldnt you ? 

Baaadpudy

do they, do you know for sure they run them? are they dedicated COD WWII servers? ... proof please

A quick google looks like they went DS, then P2P then maybe possibly DS, who knows? seems like it's DS possibly but at shyte locations.. as with most online games (i'll quote Halo for one on the XBoX) the game connects to whichever server it feel's like, hence they cr4p game quality..(further edit ) - which meant that me and quite a few others in the UK were connecting to US dedicated  servers in California for example .. anyway, someone with more knowledge will no doubt shoot down my reply.......

Gat_Decor

I have no idea what they use for servers or where/how we connect to them, but from a good majority of the connections I'm guessing they use carrier pigeons ? maybe they've upgraded to Zx-81 spectrums ? 

I'm in the UK , I would of thought we would connect to mainland Europe servers ? or a host that would be based around here ? I actually did hear in game chat today American accents, so maybe we are actually connecting to US servers for some/all games ? 

Which would explain the performance or lack of it for us UK players connecting to hosts that are a thousands of miles away ? 

This game trailer release was advertised as having great multiplayer server connections ? 

Baaadpudy

Nothing wrong with my connection in any other online multiplayer game, only this game. 

So that rules out my Isp connection does it not ? 

Baaadpudy

I've seen a lot of videos from friends playing as well as in person with a lot of motion lag. If your camped out its not as easy to tell but if your moving it can be sporadic to where it's fine for 30-40 seconds then another 30 seconds you can tell as they move its laggin then back to normal. The game is so inconsistent that it gets me to think the game needs some serious work. I know they have their ports open because we all run similar setups too fiber optic connections and it's so noticeable that we all are just like wow they are running the same servers from back when they were fighting ww2 because it's terrible.

Beno49

Without giving any of your network setup, that's tough to answer... I have a dozens of people I know on both xbox and ps4 and none of them have these problems.

zingaa

Game is utter trash, these are not 60hz servers or the delay in the kill cam wouldnt be so big.

They used PR bs and we all bought into to it shame on us

Sci0n

Studios