Shamrock and Awe

World War II Xbox One

Shamrock and Awe

So, logged in today to be greeted by yet another update ! Shamrock and Awe ,omg what a complete pile of *****...who wants green camos with 4 leaf clovers and stupid weapon attachments, how about adding paint schemes or some other issue that should have been ready at release date !!!

AkaMAVER1CK
8 REPLIES

Re: Shamrock and Awe

in reply to AkaMAVER1CK

I bought the leprechaun calling card, clover emblem and green bowler hat. Yeah I know, I'm a *****! I've never even been to Ireland, no idea when paddy's day is and I'm pretty sure Ireland were neutral in WW2. Come on it's just a game, enjoy it!

EasyHero

in reply to EasyHero

Not only that he was a Briton for starters who was captured in Roman Britain  by irish raiders  at the age of around 15 or 16  as a slave and taken to Ireland,  perhaps we could have a st Georges day,  lol 

indy56

in reply to indy56

how did you get that info that very interesting ???

Wh0aQu4draK1ll

in reply to Wh0aQu4draK1ll

A  quick look on wiki or any St Patrick info will give you the details, i remember  bits and pieces of it when i was at school many many years ago, Ancient History of the British isles was taught in most UK schools back then, pity its not still done,

indy56

in reply to AkaMAVER1CK
At first, I thought it was a nice refresh to HQ. After walking around, it's way over done. Everywhere you go, there's something Irish themed. Everwyere. Grafiti on the walls, the tables with beer mugs and coins....The rainbow and the clover flag was about all it needed
SeniorStatesman

in reply to AkaMAVER1CK

What is funny is the players running around with that stupid green bowler hat, 

indy56

in reply to indy56

It's much easier to spot them and then kill them in game wearing it too...

DieselPlower

in reply to indy56

@indy56wrote:

What is funny is the players running around with that stupid green bowler hat, 

+1

SeniorStatesman

Studios