Shipment has made me quit

World War II Xbox One

Hehe. It was a very short hiatus. And, the map grew on me Smiley Happy

Keeping in mind that I hadn't played since Christmas, the single most significant change, imo, is the health regen. It's now viable to run-and-gun. Good stuff.

YouAreNotFree

I love shipment, its a bonkers map especially HC Dom, smoke and the perk that lets you shoot while sprinting is the key 

Loonypayload

The thing that has always made me scratch my head is why do people come into announce they're leaving? Do you expect some sort of gift like retirement? Like really what is the point? It has to be an attention notice me thing

zingaa

I feel the same way there's loads of cunts on here the just run in front of you on hardcore 

weeman51888

@zingaawrote:

The thing that has always made me scratch my head is why do people come into announce they're leaving? Do you expect some sort of gift like retirement? Like really what is the point? It has to be an attention notice me thing

I did it in the hope that it may prompt change on Sledgehammer's end. 

If no-one vocalizes dissatisfaction with features of the game, how will they know what might need to be refactored? 

YouAreNotFree

@YouAreNotFreewrote:

@zingaawrote:

If no-one vocalizes dissatisfaction with features of the game, how will they know what might need to be refactored? 

The developers don't visit this forum, never have. Your opinion of one map making you quit is somewhat immature, what do you expect them to do for you specifically since this complaint is from one person? You don't think an algorithm is in place to put maps in equal rotation?

zingaa

well well if it aint mr know all who knows f*ck all how you doin kid still being a ***** head i see

lebaracuda

@zingaawrote:

@YouAreNotFreewrote:

@zingaawrote:

The developers don't visit this forum, never have. Your opinion of one map making you quit is somewhat immature, what do you expect them to do for you specifically since this complaint is from one person? You don't think an algorithm is in place to put maps in equal rotation?

You not seeing comments from certain people does not mean they don't read them 

DieselPlower

Who's going to be first to challenge Zingaa to a 1v1 on Shipment? Smiley Tongue

YouAreNotFree

I like it for the fact you can finish contracts fairly quickly.  I spent some time on it yesterday evening and found it kind of fun.

Either you like it, or you hate it.  

SeniorStatesman

Studios