Spectating issue for loading into multiplayer game modes and loading standard "Armoured" division uniform for 5 seconds

World War II Xbox One

Spectating issue for loading into multiplayer game...

Do you guys have any spectating issue where you load into a game mode, you choose your class

setup an you put on a stand still for 5 seconds and you spawn in the game with your own uniform

and your teammate has a standard "Armoured" division uniform for 5 seconds.

Do you guys have that issue on Xbox One, for me I have that problem sometimes, are they any suggestions

for hot fixing or patching the spectating issue and same standard "Armoured" division uniform?

NaavmanGaming
5 REPLIES

Re: Spectating issue for loading into multiplayer ...

in reply to NaavmanGaming

It's happened to me a few times but only if I wait until the last moment to pick a class.  It only stays like that for a little while and it is not a problem.  For me at least.

jemc3of4
Highlighted

the glue  that they used to fix it is breaking down and it's coming back, get it all the time before game starts really sucks in domination

MR BOOMER 54

I had that problem all day Monday, but not yesterday. I'm not sure what the issue is either.
Brendo525

Just started playing again lately and this spectating glitch happens to me before I start every single MP game on PS4.

P34nut

This is an issue, that has plagued the game, from the beginning.  That 5 second "spectating" period is pretty short.  That used to be a lot longer.  There'd be times when you would spectate for 60-90 seconds when the game started.

ViciousVicuna

Studios