Stuck in Bunker 5,

World War II Xbox One

In Bunker 5 and being stabbed by a German and no control on my XBox 1 controller will do anything, the scene just keeps repeating with no end in site, any suggestions other than starting over again.

BUSHWACKER43
6 REPLIES 6

@BUSHWACKER43 wrote:

In Bunker 5 and being stabbed by a German and no control on my XBox 1 controller will do anything, the scene just keeps repeating with no end in site, any suggestions other than starting over again.

I too am unable to sort this out.

Can anyone help please!

Purplefrog9

Got it !!!

Just keep pressing X quickly

Purplefrog9

That is the secret, keep pressing x. Continuously 

BUSHWACKER43
While wrestling for the rifle, push 'x' repeatedly (rhythmically not frantically) -- the floating target will go green and you will throw the German on his back. He will wrestle with and stab another soldier, then come after you with the knife, A target requiring bull's eye alignment will appear -- do this quickly and push 'x' -- you will seize his wrist and struggle for the knife. Keep pushing 'x' as before and the floating target will turn green and immediately display the German's helmet on the ground with another target requiring bull's eye alignment -- do this quickly and push 'x' -- you will then seize the helmet and bash his head in.
FoxUSMC

While wrestling for the rifle, keep pushing 'x' -- rythmically, not frantically -- the target will turn green and you will throw tha German on his back. He will tustle with and stab another soldier, then come after you with the knife -- a target will appear requiring you to line up the bull's eye -- do this quickly and push 'x' -- you will seize his wrist and struggle for the knife -- the floating target will again appear and you must push 'x' rythmically untill it flashes green -- the German's helmet will appear on the ground with a target requiring you to align the bull's eye -- align and push 'x' -- you will seize the helmet and bash in the German's head. You must be quick and accurate with these bull's eye alignments.

FoxUSMC
I have tried 10000 times to grab the helmet but impossible !! it's really too quick and unstable..... It's driving me totally crazy. About to give up. Any special settings to slow the target on the helmet ?

Thanks
BelloLeones

Studios