Terrible hit detection

World War II Xbox One

@indy56wrote:

All down to connection, well it is for me, my last property i had fiber straight into the property, internet was great, especially for gaming, since moving  in the sticks, limited internet  with *****ty BT i lag every game , although old matey Zingaa i am sure will pop back with an answer pretty soon i am guessing, lol

No I'm cool Indy, but it's not the games fault you moved to the sticks.

zingaa
Highlighted

@zingaawrote:

@indy56wrote:

All down to connection, well it is for me, my last property i had fiber straight into the property, internet was great, especially for gaming, since moving  in the sticks, limited internet  with *****ty BT i lag every game , although old matey Zingaa i am sure will pop back with an answer pretty soon i am guessing, lol

No I'm cool Indy, but it's not the games fault you moved to the sticks.

Huh my internet is great but the game is still awful.

DieselPlower

Yep tonite i noticed it worse than ever.. i had to start again on a few different games. I was finding sniper bullets just not hitting and going straight through..also i game late at nite and ive found in my area from about 11 till 2 im not bad top 3 mostly but after 2pm it gets worse. I used to play cod on pc when it 1st came out ie years ago, can anyone till me how the ping works on a xbox as you cant see the game ping you are playing in like a pc. Plus does people with virgin cable get better contection over bt, or it equals it out? 

Hellraiser6662

Studios