Terrible hit detection

World War II Xbox One

How the hell is it possible to get MULTIPLE hit markers on a headshot...in HARDCORE?
Half of the time it seems as if my bullets go right through people. They don't even register. 

This happens literally every match.

Also, In a 1 on 1 shootout, both of us shoot, their bullets hit me first so only I die and it's as if I didn't even fire my gun. Realistically, we'd both kill each other.

If I had to estimate, at least 15% of my deaths are a result of poor hit detection.

Please fix the hit detection!!!

JayyTwo
22 REPLIES 22

It's because your ping is too low.  The game rewards garbage internet. 

If you don't believe me, try playing on your phones 4g hotspot.  Hit detection will be spot on and enemies drop in hardly any bullets.

Diamondback757

@Diamondback757wrote:

The game rewards garbage internet. 

No it doesn't

zingaa

yes it does

lebaracuda

@lebaracudawrote:

yes it does

No you just make excuses, continue blaming the game for your horrible internet

zingaa
All I know is that in the last month 2 red bars players in the lobby are going 30 - 4 more and more. I am getting multiple hit markers in HC more and more. And the lag advantage some players have is getting more and more pronounced. There is always one or two people that are almost impossible to kill, center mass hits or head shots with sniper rifles, no effect, multiple hits with light machine guns, no effect, and that is in HC, which is all I play. I know in past years people have found that downgrading their QOS actually helped them get a lag advantage. The Idea of throttling your internet to get a lag advantage is counter intuitive I know, but it seems for some people to work.
grumpy26

Even with a crappy connection, the hit detection is still awful. It's not just happeneing for me either. Every game I play, whether in a party or just with randoms, I hear someone complaining that their bullets aren't registering. 

JayyTwo
"Even with a crappy connection, the hit detection is still awful. It's not just happeneing for me either. Every game I play, whether in a party or just with randoms, I hear someone complaining that their bullets aren't registering."

There is a big difference between a 'Crappy Connection' and the purposeful manipulation of your QOS to get that sweet spot of upload and down load ratio to get a lag advantage in most lobbies.

grumpy26

@JayyTwowrote:

Even with a crappy connection, the hit detection is still awful. It's not just happeneing for me either. Every game I play, whether in a party or just with randoms, I hear someone complaining that their bullets aren't registering. 

We all know you're exaggerating a bit with the "every game", so it's hard to take you serious. I hardly hear anyone complain about lag in random lobbies, once and a while yeah, but a majority of the time no. So with that being said, I know your exaggerating.

zingaa

theres nothing wrong with my internet kid the game is just flawed pure and simple

lebaracuda

Studios