Terrible hit detection

World War II Xbox One

@lebaracudawrote:

theres nothing wrong with my internet kid the game is just flawed pure and simple

First off, I'm an adult junior and second, I've heard "my internets fine" a million times. Why is the game not flawed for me and my 20 person group I run with? hmm, that's weird uh?

zingaa

Zingaa wrote: "Why is the game not flawed for me and my 20 person group I run with? hmm, that's weird uh?"

Come on, you know this has been an issue for years, with all types of ISPs and connection speeds.  Some rarely lag, some lag all the time. Some tinker with their QOS and it works, and for others it doesn't, and some don't have to, they are just lucky and have that slight lag advantage most games. It is a lot of factors, buffer bloat, ping, area of the country, modem, connection to the server and host.... Perfect example it's not just crappy internet that lags was last night... HCFFA, one of the rare times I'm doing really well 1st place at 16 and 3, no lag and every encounter seems to go my way, one guy in the lobby is screaming about hit markers and accusses me, I think, of using an aimbot, which, if you would look at my stats is laughable, finally it goes silent, he leaves the lobby, then EVERYTHING changes. I start getting hit markers, the players I was killing with ease are now walking through my bullets, I go from 1st  place to second to last in about 2 mins. My internet didn't just turn from good to crappy, or I didn't forget how to play in the middle of a match, something IN THE GAME changed. Normally I would think it was a change of host, but the game didn't pause, so I have no clue why the noticable lag as soon as that player leaves. But it wasn't my internet, it was a change in interface from the games side, or the lag would have been there the entire game,  and every game.

grumpy26

The netcode is garbage. I'm sick of the inconsistent BS. 

EFF YOU SHG

Diamondback757

Yeah I get that, I honestly do, but way too many people come in here and throw a tantrum without giving any information. For all we know they could be playing on McDonalds wifi from down the street and then complain about hit detection, players have self admitted they have horrible internet yet they come in and pitch a fit about hit detection.

The op saying " my internet is fine" means nothing, it's fine why, because you pay the bill?

Infinite Warfare for me was unplayable, you know what people told me? to stfu, so I stopped playing it, played for a month or so and bailed. But I didn't throw a tantrum, I tried to figure out why, but nothing worked so I gave up. I gurantee you most of these players don't even try and figure it out, they come in throw a childish tantrum.

Look at the post above this one from Diamondback, no facts just a tantrum.

zingaa

I am with you on that sir, posting a 'this game sucks' rant really doesn't do anything productive. Besides at this point in time most of development team that are still employed are working on new items for in game purchases or have moved onto designing the next instalment.  This game for me has been OK, much better than the last 2 with all the Halo like flying around.  I took a year off COD and played Battelfield, much less lag issues, but just never liked the "feel" of DICE games. But you are right, folks should try a few things to help their lag issues, if it doesn't don't work, and it's not fun, sell the game and try something else. Pretty simple.

grumpy26

yeh kid your right everyone else is wrong 

lebaracuda

@zingaawrote:

@lebaracudawrote:

theres nothing wrong with my internet kid the game is just flawed pure and simple

First off, I'm an adult junior and second, I've heard "my internets fine" a million times. Why is the game not flawed for me and my 20 person group I run with? hmm, that's weird uh?

Hahaha the fact that you just said "my 20 person group I run with" proves that you are a kid. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

DieselPlower

@DieselPlowerwrote:

@zingaawrote:

@lebaracudawrote:

Hahaha the fact that you just said "my 20 person group I run with" proves that you are a kid. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oh that's what it means?? Ok fine, good players like to stick together, thus the reason you're always playing with randoms, enough said.

zingaa

heres a thought kid why dont you and your brain trust of 20 imaginary friends im sorry i meant online friends come up with the perfect solution 

lebaracuda

All down to connection, well it is for me, my last property i had fiber straight into the property, internet was great, especially for gaming, since moving  in the sticks, limited internet  with *****ty BT i lag every game , although old matey Zingaa i am sure will pop back with an answer pretty soon i am guessing, lol

indy56

Studios