The Game won't start.

World War II Xbox One

Is anyone else running into the issue of trying to load Call of Duty WII and you can't get past the Activision page it just goes black and won't load?

Big_Al555
28 REPLIES 28

Hold power button in on xbox until it turns off, then retry after reboot.

Cyberjaff
Highlighted

im having the same problem , even went as far as uninstalling and reinstalling with a disc but still black screen.    get the nice title screen the goes to black and stays that way.   didnt have problems since launch day but today evidently it is doing this.   

paragod82

Same issue it just goes blank and it will not restart no matter what I try.

svsd

I'm having the exact same problem after installing a mandatory update on Tuesday

double07dad

It worked after holding the power button in until the XBox reset

double07dad

Same I just bought it in the Xbox store and tryed to play and the activision thing would sho up and the other stuff and then go blank soo I’m pissed just wasted 60$ of hard earned money thx 

Chipingwheel08

Installed the required latest update and now the game will not start. Did a power off/on nothing. Did a hard reset and am prompted to download a required update of the same size as the first update. Second update finishes and the game will not start... rinse and repeat cycle of download update and game will not boot. Xbox one x. 

THENINJAMASTR

I'm having the same issue...black screen after the Title Screen.  Started happening after the last update.

FlyHi4AF

Same problem here, just goes to a black screen and plays music.

BungeecowMooooo

Studios