The Game won't start.

World War II Xbox One

I’m having the same problem, has anyone found a way to fix it?

blakuss77

Like Cyberjaff said. Start up the Xbox then hold in the Xbox button (on the console not the controller) till it powers down. wait a couple minutes then turn back on. It worked for me. Some were saying unplug the console after the power down like a modem reboot. hope this helps someone.

ntmdtr

@ntmdtr wrote:

Like Cyberjaff said. Start up the Xbox then hold in the Xbox button (on the console not the controller) till it powers down. wait a couple minutes then turn back on. It worked for me. Some were saying unplug the console after the power down like a modem reboot. hope this helps someone.

This does infact solve the problem, for some reason players love to create a duplicate thread, if they just took a second to look through the existing thread they would have found this very answer.

zingaa
Highlighted

This in fact did not solve the problem for me I followed the instructions and still have the same issue.

Stumpy_Rumpy
Yea
Chipingwheel08

I’m getting the same thing, loads Activision, Sledgehammer and Raven intro then black screen with music in the background? 

Jaymor11

I can’t believe this is a joke 🤬🤬 your guys department wont fix this issue I’ve followed the instructions and still can’t play at all. 

Bigmike1234567890

I am having the same issue, this morning the game started but there was no sound, then it was lagging so much, i quit the game and restarted, then i have not been able to log back into the game, it show the logo but kicks me back to the main xbox screen, removed it all, reinstalled, tried everything.

UXARTS

Same here, turned the Xbox on and there was a mandatory update, after the update it just shows the cod wwII screen then boots me back to the home screen. Did a hard reset on the Xbox, and a reset unplugging the power box. Any help would be great 

ChaseMac15

Same issue with mine been trying for over a week to play, getting frustrated, no scratches on the disk

pheonix1972

Studios