This game is garbage

World War II Xbox One

Battlefield 1 had almost zero problems on release day

Daffiesteye
4 REPLIES 4

That and EA/DICE lets us rent our own servers for their BF games.

Excess-Evil

I am a die-hard for BF, I also have some great history with CoD.  CoD4 was my first online FPS.

In CoDs defense BF4 was a ***** show at release.  

I also hope thats all youre complaining about!  Because comparing the gameplay..... just don't.  It's not meant to be similar, they both are great for different reasons and you get different yet great experiences from both!

besides, both issues have blown over now and the game is running great!  I was really frustrated too that it took 5 hours to get everything up and going, but now it's worth it!  Enjoy.

Glockometric

@Glockometric wrote:

I am a die-hard for BF, I also have some great history with CoD.  CoD4 was my first online FPS.

In CoDs defense BF4 was a ***** show at release.  

I also hope thats all youre complaining about!  Because comparing the gameplay..... just don't.  It's not meant to be similar, they both are great for different reasons and you get different yet great experiences from both!

besides, both issues have blown over now and the game is running great!  I was really frustrated too that it took 5 hours to get everything up and going, but now it's worth it!  Enjoy.

The game doesn't do matchmaking too well. In every single game i've played, i've had to go up against rank 25-40s, in EVERY single game, and the folks on my team are below rank 14 at best.

No, the ones on the other team did not have a party icon and as such, one can safely say that SHG needs to sort out how the game match players up against each other.

Also.

https://www.vg247.com/2017/10/18/activision-patent-reveals-matchmaking-can-be-tuned-to-encourage-pla...

I think that's also worth to mention, to all the fanboys sticking it up for Activision and defending every single thing they do, regardless of how much of a low-blow it is to the community.

Also, you haven't played COD4 until you've played it on the PC on a rented Clan Server with 0 latency issues. Preferably a server that has a ping restriction of 75ms.

Excess-Evil

That is a lie.

SuperTiberian

Studios