WW2 ZOMBIES - CONSTANT DISCONNECT AFTER 3-4 MINS OF PLAY AND ALSO "MEMORY" ERRORS!!!! WHY????

World War II Xbox One

I haven't played in a few months and came back yesterday to play a bit.  Tried to play the zombie maps (Final Reich, etc, not the Tortured Path) and each time I am disconnected completely after 3-4 mins of play.  I have also received the "memory" error a few times.  I note that this does not happen in either Torturned Path or regular mutiplayer, which indicates it is a problem created by Activision specifically.  I have open NAT type on both Xbox One and in COD WW2 itself as stated clearly in the "settings" area within COD WW2.  I also have the full game with all DC content and updates.  This NEVER happened in the past.  I can only surmise that some genius decided to make a really stupid change and now many of us are affected by this.  How is this fixed???!!!!  And why is it a problem in the first place on a console game??!!!  What is the name of the genius who created this problem and has he been fired yet??!!!  This game has been NOTHING BUT BUGS from the beginning and is nearly unplayable despite all of the completely worthless networking and "fix" advice from Activision.  FIX IT NOW!!!!

irish55p

Studios