WW2 online grouo for Dads like me??

World War II Xbox One

Highlighted

Re: WW2 online grouo for Dads like me??

in reply to LittleKidAtHeart

You're the second person to mention sharing my location. Does that have anything to do with online group play? I'm not being sarcastic, i'm actually asking. Aside from the timezone differences, is there any other affect on teaming up with people if they're say, acrossed the ***** planet??  I'm in New Hampshire btw, Eastern Standard time.

SqueekyCooCoo

in reply to SqueekyCooCoo

Dad here as well (Ohio).  Always happy to play (any mode)!  First COD I've really enjoyed since Black Ops 2.  Gamertag is DrBotany.  

DrBotnay

I would also like more mature gamers to play with to. 

I am a father and grandfather (46) and I play for fun not K/D.

Look me up sometime at my gamer tag.

J0HNNY GAGE

galena670

in reply to galena670

I'm also a gaming dad, I'm 40 and my COD heyday was the first Black Ops and MW3 era when I was a 2.20 KDR player but boy have my skills eroded. lol. I didn't like any of the jetpack COD's so this was supposed to be my triumphant return and it's been anything but. There's a lot I just don't understand about this game. Lag, lag compensation, hit detection, skill/score based matchmaking etc, it just seems to be a crap shoot if I can even kill guys anymore. Part of my problem is that all my friends live far away from me and I think it's killing my connections. I've got buddies in New Jersey, Washington State, Canada, and it was never a problem in the past or on other games like Battlefield but it sure is now. I'm in the southwest (NM), are any of you older gamers relatively close? I'd love to be able to party up with friends and not be constantly 2 barring.

AureliusRex

in reply to AureliusRex

Does the distance between people you match up with online affect the connectivity?? I just assumed everybody relied on their own network/wifi

SqueekyCooCoo

Sorry, I didn't see this till now. Oh yeah, distance totally affects latency. I can play, and get by but I absolutely see the difference when I'm searching for games on my own. I get matched against other southwestern players and I can get kills normally whereas with my long distance buddies I get metric tons of hit markers. I pretty much have to have perfect aim. It's turned me from a run and gunner into a defensive player. Expeditionary, Concussed, 2 S-Mines and just trying to stay alive. I still do okay but I wish the connection wasn't dictating my playstyle.
AureliusRex

in reply to AureliusRex
55 yr old Dad, love to play, game play is ok. But enjoy playing, dislike the unrealistic play. DaBigBuda
DaBigBuda
Rvbuda

in reply to AureliusRex
We have an amazing gaming community we would be more then happy to have you join us! We have lots of parents in the community.
1XGN1

Im pushing 40 but dont have kids. If I can still be part of the crew, look me up... DieselPlower

DieselPlower

in reply to DieselPlower

Hey how are you all doing I started reading through with what all of you were writing I am also a father and (36) looking to have fun. In the same boat play a few times a week 3-4 juggling school and work. The last time I played was with my PS4 back in 2008 sold it and now trying to get back at it I am on the XBOX 1 X would like to join the crew I dont have a MIC right now but not hard to get one. Look me up dabonez81

DaBonez81

Studios