WW2 online grouo for Dads like me??

World War II Xbox One

WW2 online grouo for Dads like me??

Hey Guys, 

Looking to play online with some people more my age.  People who aren't playing like 40 hours a week and think my KSmiley Very Happy is embarrassing haha. 

I'm 36, i'll play like 3 nights a week usually Domination,  let's team up and shoot some mofo's up!!

SqueekyCooCoo
24 REPLIES

Re: WW2 online grouo for Dads like me??

in reply to SqueekyCooCoo

Well when they get the multiplayer fixed, I am of similar back ground and a Dad who plays like you on Domination.  Look for "Biofilm".

New Stuff

in reply to New Stuff

I’m totally up for that. I’m a dad 37. I play about 3-4 days a week, usually after the kids go to sleep which is about 9pm pst. Look for me my tag is “My name is Mo”

Mo24

Why don't you post what your location is... you could all be half way around the world from each other

Gat_Decor

Howdy. Names Mark, 50 yrs old and play CoD WWII with my two sons and/or Black Ops 3. Just a poor to average player who is happy to play in a party with headset and mic. UK based and i play for fun, but hope to improve over time.

Feel free to add me, Oldman Renegade

Oldman1967

in reply to Oldman1967

LOL I feel ya man, I am old and slow ( 57 ) . But I have fun. The kids style of play is runnning and jumping around so you can't shoot them. They also have no sportsmanship, They prefer to back shoot you than take a real chance and possibly get shot in the face.  Along time ago when I was playing on a computer SW X-wing vs Tie Fighter we had the ability to choose a room based on age or groups of various interests. I kind of miss that. The only option now is to join a party which I am still trying to figure out how to do quickly. Oh and I still can't figure out how to set the clock on my VCR either it just keeps blinking. LMAO

jedipetearie

in reply to jedipetearie

im 58 some times i run n gun some times i camp like a ***** your only as old as your metallica t shirt

lebaracuda

in reply to Oldman1967

i am a grandpa type but a season player.do you remember pong ? i play wwii on xboxone for fun and i like to win. do you know what your win / loss numbers are? i am tired of playing with people who don`t have a plan or snipers who are only interested in getting kills.i`m in the usa and play at night or early mornings ,time differences aren`t a problem my tag is hynks211 send me a message and we can plan something.looking to meet new people who like video games.

Hey guys, bored at work and found a website that hosts a homepage for gaming clans. So I made one, Old Dad Ballz haha.  Follow the link below if you want to get in on it. Just a way to team up and make the online play a little more fun and goof off on the mics.

www.OldDadBallz.Gamerlaunch.com

SqueekyCooCoo

I've seen a few people with other games start a facebook group looking for like minded gamers as well.  You might try creating something with your state and the game name and see if other people are interested.  

I'm a variety gamer so you're welcome to hit me up anytime on any platform. 

The best is yet to come!
Activision Ambassador

Studios