World War II Xbox One

Game wont load at all after update today. When i click on it. It shows the ww2 screen then goes to a black screen and stays there 

vesgen
4 REPLIES 4

my problems are even worse. xbox one was working fine until this update. Now nothing will load and dashboard is really slow. Been chatting with online and have attempted to factory reset without losing games or apps but still not working. error code 0x8027025 constantly. she is suggesting factory reset with losing everything so in the process of that right now. if that doesnt work She says I have to send in for repairs!!! Wth?? dont understand how an update can do this to a console. didnt turn off console during update or anything

biggio1234

update on my problems. factory reset including apps and games worked. dont waste your time with saving your apps and games if they arent working properly. If your having problems with just this game i recommend just uninstalling it and reinstalling it and see what happens. All my apps and games were recieving a 0x8027025a code so i had to perform the factory reset like i said. 

biggio1234

I have the same trouble, but only with this game.

Putting the FU back in fun!
nberlanga
They need to sort this out as I’m having the same problem and tried everything and still doesn’t work bad enough buying the game but to then buy maps etc and fit the game to not work
Time for them to fix our issues
irish deno

Studios