WWII Aussie and Kiwis Prestige Masters

World War II Xbox One

Good morning everyone

My name is Naavalan Jaya Kumar formally known as my community name "NaavmanGaming", I am going to start my "YouTube" channel in May this year I will explain at the end of the discussion. Their are fews question I want you to answer specfically, feel free to argue or complain whatever you want in this discusssion.

Why do Prestige Masters wanted to win games in Multiplayer game modes for example; (War game mode)?

Why Prestige Masters dominate other "Prestige Players & Low Level Players"?

What do Prestige Masters wanted to achieve?

I will look foward to your answers.

NaavmanGaming
4 REPLIES 4
Anyone wanted to add a comment on that?
NaavmanGaming

@NaavmanGamingwrote:
Anyone wanted to add a comment on that?

I wanted to add one comment on that one. Thank you ver much for asking.

Putting the FU back in fun!
nberlanga

@NaavmanGamingwrote:

Why do Prestige Masters wanted to win games in Multiplayer game modes for example; (War game mode)?

Why Prestige Masters dominate other "Prestige Players & Low Level Players"?

What do Prestige Masters wanted to achieve?

The "answers" to "these" questions "should" be "self evident". I'm "not" sure "why" you "feel" the "need" to "come" on "here" and "ask" us "hardcore" prestige "masters" why "we" like "to do" whatever "we" do.

Putting the FU back in fun!
nberlanga

That's a serious response, but I take that as your answer. Because I rage quit a lot in "WWII" multiplayer,

every "AUS & NZ Prestige Masters" dominates every multiplayer game modes, that really pissing me of and

most importantly that makes me feel "Angry, Serious and irratiated". Why do they want to win games so much?!,

is that to do with "Win/Los" ratio is that what it is mate? Smiley Mad

NaavmanGaming

Studios