What is wrong with your Servers giving so much LAG?

World War II Xbox One

What is wrong with your Servers giving so much LAG...

Yesterday and today it has been a fiasco as far as LAG goes. The Connection meters show no apparent LAG yet every match for 2 days impossible kills  (most of them against me) have been occurring and it is getting to be a real aggravation.

The gameplay shows very little lag yet the constant death by mystery gun (no it wasn't an explosive device) is demoralizing, just like the mystery grenade from a corner where there is no one there, or the hit-markers on a shield carrier when the shield is on the back and not really in frontal play and you are shooting him from head to toe in the front and he manages to somehow kill you, and the lack of footsteps when a shield comes up from behind and does a charge. 

So fed up!

BTW: my connection has been anywhere from 170 Mbps to 90 Mbps down, 16 Mbps up, Open NAT with a DMZ and you would think the game would play the way it is supposed to but don't get your hopes up ...... LAG!

Give me a flippin break and a game without Hacks, Mods, Cheats and LAG!

grampad
7 REPLIES

Re: What is wrong with your Servers giving so much...

in reply to grampad

I always notice more lag in double XP season. Maybe something to do with more players but who knows. Personally I would've thought the more players the better match making but that doesn't seem to be the case either. But I've noticed lots more lag in the last few days too.

pauly01

in reply to grampad

Yea, lag has been a huge problem in CoD games since black oops iii. It's not getting any better either.

Putting the FU back in fun!
nberlanga

in reply to nberlanga

It's horrible now but just wait till the bo4 beta hits. Every year when the beta comes out its 10x worse. It might be my imagination, but I'm pretty positive it's not.

highlol

in reply to grampad
You are 100% correct. The servers have much lag.
Putting the FU back in fun!
nberlanga

in reply to grampad

Does anyone from this "Company" read these things or do they not care?

It's hard for me to believe that someone would buy the next game coming out with the crap this one and now the good ones like bo1 and bo2 spew out.

I've done everything I can find to do on my end with the exception of buying a new console. The one I have is only a year old.

I'm to the point I want my $100 back.

Bear570

in reply to Bear570

Summer is the time period in basically the one year life cycle of popularity in a COD game when support is almost gone, cause they are working on the next projects. Less people are playing cause they are outsidem more, or have gotten bored with the game, so its more likely you will be in a lobby with players farther away from you. There are more players that have seen youtube videos on how to tweek their modems to get the lag advantage.  So, generally lag and latency always gets worse about this time of year. I can remember the first few months after the game came out, I rarely saw a player with three orange or one red conection bars in a lobby, now it's almost every game, and the scarry thing is... these are the players with a quarter second lag advantage and are wining matches...No use complaining really it is what it is...

grumpy26

in reply to Bear570

I would like to know what's happened in the last few weeks. Lag is awful and now I noticed 6 out of 10 lobbies players have 2 yellow bar connections. I'm also spectating for up to a minute at the start of games and I've also noticed games that start off good end up terrible. Some games I feel unspoppable at the beggining then somewhere near half way through I'm lucky to get another kill. Something has noticably changed recently and it's not helping or making the game enjoyable..

pauly01

Studios