When can we see Hardcore games have Richocet added?

World War II Xbox One

The new map being so small and other maps being the same way it really makes me want to stop playing considering how much I get team killed. Also this opens up the avenue for people to kill you for your care packages, just a horrible setup. When can this change because you ran a play list this way for awhile and I loved it.

Thanks,

DoWkDRACO
13 REPLIES 13

Can't enjoy HC and use high score streaks do to the small maps.  Need Richocet put back in!

Tyson Davis
TYWEED31

@TYWEED31wrote:

Can't enjoy HC and use high score streaks do to the small maps.  Need Richocet put back in!

Then stay in core, there's a reason it's called HC

zingaa

LEAVE THE REGULAR HC MODES ALONE. Richochet HC lobbies belong to the special featured modes and they should stay there. Mentioned many times before by old timers like me, 3-kills kick is the classic way in World at War. Richochet was added to make hardcore kids / noobs friendly afterwards. If you are not good enough, go back to Core or tough it out.

Pure HC Dom, I got kicked many times in Shipment 1944. I usually get kicked by having too many friendlies in crossfires. You are "lucky" if you stay alive long enough for those score streaks. Even getting a supply drop is difficult because you can die waiting for it and recovering it.

dcr66

People used to ride around in horse and buggy too. Just because something once was a certain way does not mean it was the best way. Now we have cars.  People prefer different things. Like the Amish. They still have horse and buggy . Lame.

DieselPlower

Hardcore is not Ricochet. They are two very different modes. Killing teammates makes players have to be more cautious, and the penalty for not being cautious is getting kicked. Not just dying themselves however many times they screw up.

Ricochet was a dumbed down modified version of what is truly HC. Why was it added? ...because players weren't cautious and complained about being kicked.

In HC, bullets, grenades, and lethal killstreaks are lethal... they don't magically ricochet back at the user. There shouldn't be any magic in HC like in Core or Ricochet.

That being said... I do appreciate that both HC and Ricochet have pro's and con's. But Hardcore is not Ricochet. 

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

Have 2 modes then. Until they try which I think they have already in feature mode, we will never know whether there are enough players for both. I cannot see how many players in each mode right so I doubt they will tell us the truth.

Leave HC the way it is. The Ricohet enthusiasts can have their own noobish game.

dcr66

If I see one more post about this....

Ricochet is garbage. It's dumbed down HC for the careless.

Get good or go back to CORE....

Please read all my other replies on this subject.

Can we get a post pinned about this...

Have a nice day.

Loonypayload

We won't get a sticky about this because even the devs don't fully understand or agree sometimes. They get swayed by the feedback and try to please everyone. Hence the reason they had a 2xp Ricochet trial a couple weeks ago.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75
I know, wishful thinking on my part.
Loonypayload

Studios