World War II Xbox One

Which Basic

I prestiged Expeditionary, and now I can't figure out which basic that gives you the single frag and the tactical? I don't remember setting up Expeditionary before, so I kind of thought that was the default. Anyway, can someone help me out with how I get that ? thanks
SeniorStatesman
6 REPLIES

Re: Which Basic

in reply to SeniorStatesman

@SeniorStatesman wrote:
I prestiged Expeditionary, and now I can't figure out which basic that gives you the single frag and the tactical? I don't remember setting up Expeditionary before, so I kind of thought that was the default. Anyway, can someone help me out with how I get that ? thanks

Saboteur would give you 2 lethals

Gat_Decor

in reply to Gat_Decor

Google basinc training for cod ww2. There are plenty of websites with the definitions.

I know if you reset it locks them out so you dont know which ones they are  

Bashkof

in reply to Bashkof

The two basic trainings that affect your lethals and tacticals are Concussed and Saboteur.

jemc3of4

in reply to jemc3of4

I think it's Bang

A frag and extra piece of tactical. Looks like it isn't unlocked until level 51, so I lost it when I prestiged.

SeniorStatesman

in reply to SeniorStatesman

It’s expeditionary itself, isn’t it?  Something like “choose a tactical and lethal” at level 2 or 3 expeditionary.

Bloodloss 818
Highlighted

in reply to Bloodloss 818

@Bloodloss 818wrote:

It’s expeditionary itself, isn’t it?  Something like “choose a tactical and lethal” at level 2 or 3 expeditionary.

Yes, I just saw this morning, that level 2 of Expeditionary gives you a tactical and a lethal. Thanks

SeniorStatesman

Studios