Why does zombies keep crashing as soon as I enter the bunker%3F

World War II Xbox One

As soon as I enter the bunker it's kicks me out of the server and a message comes up saying there is a "memory error" what's the issue with this? 

MMusic2
3 REPLIES 3
I've been having this problem to since yesterday. As soon as I enter to the bunker the servers kick me out and show memory error 0xfffffff9 and 3 more that I don't remember now. The thing is I've done all troubleshooting even delete/ reinstall th game twice the the problem continues. I don't know what else to do. And I'm aware lots of players are having the same issue. Please Activision help your customers.

Thank you and I hope you resolve this very soon. Is really frustrating this happening on weekends specially in your day off.

😭
cosmico85

same problem for me...I can play the game outside the bunker for 20 rounds and as soon as i enter the bunker...crash.  Some memory error.

pmpstyles

Same here.  it is nearly every game for me.  I get lucky sometimes and it doesn't crash until later rounds.  I get the same 2 error codes as previously state.  I have noticed that it is usually when entering the bunker.  I have got into the bunker by round 2 and it crashed and I have waited to go into the bunker until round 20 and the same crash occurs.  i have restarted reinstalled and same issue.  Don't waste your consumables, i don't even use them now.

pmpstyles

Studios