Xbox one x and continued problems.

World War II Xbox One

I bought the X about 3 months ago.

Love the faster loading time, itself great. Now at first it was a problem with the controller and batteries. Didn't have an issue with the S that I just sold and since it was with the control that came with the game and with my blue forza control both I don't think either of the controls were at fault. Both were up to date and new.

After that problem finally passed after an update from microsoft the next problem started up.

Losing connection to the host. 

After pkaying a few games with my friends I alone will lose connection to host. I can still hear them in private chat yet they have to wait for me to reconnect to tgem which involves quiting the game to the dashboard and reloading it. This would happen two three times a night, minimum. 

Now if that wasn't annoying enough now it's mixed in with losing total connection to call of duty servers completely. Mind you, I'm still on xbox live, just not on CODWWII servers anymore.

This has been going on now for over a month with the bonus lately being losing connection to both xbox live and codwwii servers. 

And now this week something else to add to this list of problems, you ready for it? Now it's a black screen with the game still going on in the back ground. It's just I have no control over any gameplay. I have to go to the dashboard and reload the game and then reconnect with my friends again. 

My friends who don't understand say it's my service. It's not. We have 125MB service here and the time when I'm playing I am the only one using the service. No streaming movies, no surfing the net, no live streaming/video chatting, and only two cell phones in the house connected to the net which are off when charging and not in use at late night. I've had my cell and lap top with me next to my xbox X and when it would go off line neither of my other systems even showed a spike muchless lost connection at the same time. Other than those times I tested my ideas that it was not the internet service they were off.

I've tried the fixes listed on comcast, xbox and a few here were the same yet I still tried them again.

Any ideas?

Gorkstyr
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

@Gorkstyr wrote:

I bought the X about 3 months ago.

Love the faster loading time, itself great. Now at first it was a problem with the controller and batteries. Didn't have an issue with the S that I just sold and since it was with the control that came with the game and with my blue forza control both I don't think either of the controls were at fault. Both were up to date and new.

After that problem finally passed after an update from microsoft the next problem started up.

Losing connection to the host. 

After pkaying a few games with my friends I alone will lose connection to host. I can still hear them in private chat yet they have to wait for me to reconnect to tgem which involves quiting the game to the dashboard and reloading it. This would happen two three times a night, minimum. 

Now if that wasn't annoying enough now it's mixed in with losing total connection to call of duty servers completely. Mind you, I'm still on xbox live, just not on CODWWII servers anymore.

This has been going on now for over a month with the bonus lately being losing connection to both xbox live and codwwii servers. 

And now this week something else to add to this list of problems, you ready for it? Now it's a black screen with the game still going on in the back ground. It's just I have no control over any gameplay. I have to go to the dashboard and reload the game and then reconnect with my friends again. 

My friends who don't understand say it's my service. It's not. We have 125MB service here and the time when I'm playing I am the only one using the service. No streaming movies, no surfing the net, no live streaming/video chatting, and only two cell phones in the house connected to the net which are off when charging and not in use at late night. I've had my cell and lap top with me next to my xbox X and when it would go off line neither of my other systems even showed a spike muchless lost connection at the same time. Other than those times I tested my ideas that it was not the internet service they were off.

I've tried the fixes listed on comcast, xbox and a few here were the same yet I still tried them again.

Any ideas?

It's Activision's servers, not your stuff.

Putting the FU back in fun!
nberlanga

Studios