Zombies: Lost connection to host & Error code(s)

World War II Xbox One

Zombies: Lost connection to host & Error code(s)

I have not been able to play Final Reich for a month now. Every time I get into a game, I get kicked. 

I’m so sick of this. Same thing has been happening to me. Sometimes I’ll go 10 rounds, sometimes 10 seconds. One thing is for sure - 90% of the time it comes once the bunker door is opened. Either way this is ridiculous. COD is rolling out the new DLC 2 soon and this zombies issue hasn’t been fixed in A MONTH?!?! Are you kidding me?!?! 

Pathetic. 

Note: I’ve tried restarting the game, restarting Xbox, hard restart, WiFi connection (very fast), hard wired connection, and the list goes on. Still nothing.  

Error or codes I’ve received:

Lost connect to host/server

error code: 15 633

error code: 0 2878

so many more I can’t even remember. 

I was was hoping there would be a fix by today after the event concluded - still no fix. Get your ***** together, folks. 

UncleDiesel152
4 REPLIES

Re: Zombies: Lost connection to host & Error code(...

in reply to UncleDiesel152

Yeah this ***** is getting out of hand 

krisb59

in reply to krisb59

Totally I have had the issue in both of the zombie maps errors and mostly losing host connection. It usually happens at either lvl 3 or lvl9 game will freeze except for me I can still move but not interact with anything then about 30 seconds later it boots everyone out. Now I've tried all the recommended fixes and I'm hard wired on cable connection which I've also had checked. I have no issues in regular maps in multiplayer just zombies.

GunnySgtRock

in reply to krisb59

@krisb59wrote:

Yeah this ***** is getting out of hand 

Totally I have had the issue in both of the zombie maps errors and mostly losing host connection. It usually happens at either lvl 3 or lvl9 game will freeze except for me I can still move but not interact with anything then about 30 seconds later it boots everyone out. Now I've tried all the recommended fixes and I'm hard wired on cable connection which I've also had checked. I have no issues in regular maps in multiplayer just zombies.

GunnySgtRock

in reply to UncleDiesel152

I feel you. I bought the game for my kid. He wanted me to show him how to be a better zombie player. Wouldn't you know, I fought my first boss battle, right? Haven't been able to get a match in eleven days. The very next match I had connection issues. Then, you coming to to these people and they ask you " did you reset? Did reinstall?" Like it's not our issue, it's an issue with them. 

It's so frustrating, cuz I finally know how to beat the hard Easter egg and I can't even get a lobby. Private matches don't work either. Only solo. You can't have a part in a private match, same results. So wtf C.O.D? 

ESFRxSUPER

Studios