are they ever going to fix this spectating crap?

World War II Xbox One

are they ever going to fix this spectating crap?

this spectating crap to start the match is really getting annoying. when starting domination , you get cheated out of the first cap points, your team starts the match shorthanded in any game mode, and in some cases i've even been kicked for inactivity. this needs to get fixed ASAP. 

huricanechuck
7 REPLIES

Re: are they ever going to fix this spectating cra...

in reply to huricanechuck

Last night my girlfriend spent the entire match spectating. Robbed her of her 25 LMG kill order

XGinocideX

in reply to XGinocideX

I'm willing to bet if it hasn't been fixed by now, it can't be. If it was an easy fix it would have been corrected in the first update.

zingaa

in reply to zingaa

Anyone who is interested it seems to have something to do with how we are being connected to the dedicated servers and with the match making servers.  When I throttle my connection to 10% I do not get it, I load everytime at the begining of the match and stay connected to the dedicated server. However when I throttle down to 70% of my connection, almost every game I am put in to spectating mode at the begining of a match and the game sits in an endless loop trying to make a connection to the server, once it makes a full connection to the server and I spawn in, my connection to the dedicated server stablizes and I just get 200 - 300ms ping spikes every 10 -15 seconds *rolls eyes*

Zionative

in reply to Zionative

How do you throttle? 

ehmuhnster

in reply to XGinocideX

We had the same issue.  Figured it was hackers 

dmcqueen2012

i very much doubt they will shg only care about their pockets not us this has been an issue since release. yet its still here and they added mt before sorting a bug says it all lol

TOTALYBAK3D

If you're stil wondering, when the next DLC releases it should be fixed.

santastags

Studios