World War II Xbox One

dlc sharing?

I recently redeemed my Divisions Pack DLC but only through my account. I have 2 other siblings who also use the same xbox one we all have my home xbox on for sharing game content and Xbox live. But I've noticed that WW2 dlc content is exclusive to one as you redeem online via your microsoft account (xbox exclusive), then from headquarters via mail which is in game. So it seems it is only for one person, is there any way to share this? Or will a fix come soon? We all have seperate accounts.

Jayjay17903
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: dlc sharing?

in reply to Jayjay17903
Solution
Hello there

Yea you can't Share DLC as its always been a Call Of Duty Rule for awhile now and Xbox/PlayStation Also has a rule that you can not share DLC content
Jordan_gaming | Activision Ambassador
Jordan_gaming
6 REPLIES

in reply to Jayjay17903

you cant share mdlc in cod this has always been the rule sorry , its account specific

Maccabi Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

Okay, thanks. I heard that recent cod games couldn't but myabe ww2 was an exception.

Jayjay17903

in reply to Jayjay17903
Solution
Hello there

Yea you can't Share DLC as its always been a Call Of Duty Rule for awhile now and Xbox/PlayStation Also has a rule that you can not share DLC content
Jordan_gaming

in reply to Jordan_gaming

Thanks, I knew you couldn't share the dlc in older cod games but thought it would be different in ww2. Also family sharing games which have downloadable dlc content, is shareable. I have mutiple games such as Halo and Battlefield which share their dlc content. May be the my home xbox that is sharing it. 

@Jordan_gaming wrote:
Hello there

Jayjay17903

in reply to Jayjay17903
not a problem Hope you have a fantastic day! Smiley Very Happy
Jordan_gaming

in reply to Jayjay17903

You could share DLC back then I was able to do it all the time and you still should be able to having someknes account on your system

x_DeathStrike_x

Studios