sledgehammer rewards the glitchers and campers

World War II Xbox One

Highlighted

ok so the only reason i play multiplayer to begin with is cuz sledghammer dont give weapon orders in the zombie side total bull***** hate multiplayer cuz of all the *****ing glitchers/campers knowing this still play multiplayer anyway and grind it out to unlock whatever weapon variant i want to,so dealing with all the muther *****ing glitchers/campers if it aint bad enough sledgehammer and it instute of imbeciles give them tesla guns to help the glitchers/campers then it gets even *****ing better they now gave them sheilds and its all they use if your lucky and i mean really *****ing lucky you can take them out with a lmg,that being said hey sledgehammer can you ***** up the game anymoer then you have already stop making the game better cuz you only ***** it up worse.i mean you guys at sledgehammer got my *****ing vote for the next call of duty hahahaha.

chuck690
3 REPLIES 3

It's true. I agree with you 100%. I've been saying this since Black Oops 3.

Putting the FU back in fun!
nberlanga

@chuck690 wrote:

ok so the only reason i play multiplayer to begin with is cuz sledghammer dont give weapon orders in the zombie side total bull***** hate multiplayer cuz of all the *****ing glitchers/campers knowing this still play multiplayer anyway and grind it out to unlock whatever weapon variant i want to,so dealing with all the muther *****ing glitchers/campers if it aint bad enough sledgehammer and it instute of imbeciles give them tesla guns to help the glitchers/campers then it gets even *****ing better they now gave them sheilds and its all they use if your lucky and i mean really *****ing lucky you can take them out with a lmg,that being said hey sledgehammer can you ***** up the game anymoer then you have already stop making the game better cuz you only ***** it up worse.i mean you guys at sledgehammer got my *****ing vote for the next call of duty hahahaha.

So first of all I do agree with you on the glitchers part. That needs to be delt with Can't stand them. However when it comes to campers. I don't like campers however I feel that people should play there own style. Futher more camping isn't aginst the Call of Duty: WWII Security & Enforcement Policy

Nathan425

Glitching and camping is a way of life for many CoD gamers. That having been said. They will never fix it, because it will cause these gamers to flea to other games, such as Halo ot Fortynight.

Putting the FU back in fun!
nberlanga

Studios