Any answers with final Reich being fixed it's my favorite map and yet it still crashes

World War II Zombies Forum

So I play World War II zombies final Reich my favorite map master prestige 490s and the games been crashing ever since the coral update is there a fix yet and it seems most of the time other players can go into the bunker and the game would be fine until I enter and then it would crash is it just me I've done everything even resetting my Xbox I have a wired connection with good service☠☠☠

DeadlySAVAGE54
10 REPLIES 10

It's not just you,you can find sooo many thread about it.

Tbh,i don't to sound like downer or pessimiste guy but i wouldn't hold my breath for a fix.Overall ,zombie is a mess and there's 0 communication from SHG.

VonCarsteins

I just can't believe that they have been silent on this. I too began experiencing the issue right after the coral update. Since then, it is horrible and crashes every game. I ran a huge 9GB+ update last night and there was marginal improvement insofar as now it doesn't crash the moment I step foot in the bunker. I was able to run around briefly and buy a gun before it kicked me off yet again with the same error messages.

I advise to put on your headset and start asking other players if they're seeing the same thing. I think you'll find that this is most certainly wide spread and worse than you'd be lead to believe with the volume of complaints on this board.  One has to wonder how many people are abandoning this game. I've never seen anything like the way this has been handled so far.

memory_error

Tbh i play solo and i'm on ps4.I think i saw 1 or 2 memory error and it was a little after the launch,since then nothing happened.

Most if not all of the report about it are from xbox.I'm sure alot of people stopped playing because of that + no support from SHG and i understand them.Some got the game only for zombie and they can't even play it.

VonCarsteins

I found the fix go to weapon build kits make all your weapons standard issue no variants no camos no weapon charms and once you do that go to system settings go to network and go to Advanced and then alternate Mac address and clear it as long as nobody else has any variance equipped in that map you should be able to play the game no problem fixed for me I've had trouble for months it really does work no bs😎

DeadlySAVAGE54
Highlighted
in reply to VonCarsteins

I found the fix go to weapon build kits make all your weapons standard issue no variants no camos no weapon charms and once you do that go to system settings go to network and go to Advanced and then alternate Mac address and clear it as long as nobody else has any variants equipped in that map you should be able to play the game no problem fixed for me it really does work no bs😎 reply back to this post let me know that it works for you

DeadlySAVAGE54

I am having the same problem. Xbox 

Dirtboxer

Glad I'm not the only one so frustrating, even did a reinstallation.Only to be kicked over and over again.by the look of all the threads the are not even worried about a fix.

Blitzn_Blade

Right, if they were at all concerned you'd think they'd PM some of us or maybe, I don't know, provide an official acknowledgment that we are all screwed.

memory_error

I've spoken to Activision two days ago and same old responses from the multiple reps. They know its an issue and "studio" is working on a fix. Tbh I don't think they know how to fix it that's why its been months and no fix. Its also concerning that on their "known issues" page there's no update to make mention of it. Which leads me to believe its being swept under the rug and us on xbox live are screwed. All they care about now is blops4. Which is sad cause I thoroughly enjoyed this map with my wife was fun only to have it taken away. Shame on you SHG and Activision....

Brutality21

Studios