World War II Zombies Forum

Blue enigma???

So like the others in this forum, i supose we all share a common love for the new Zombie mode. As a prestige 1 I would say i now know most of the basics there is around the final reich. However one thing got me quite puzzled last night. 

So last night i was in my usual game ( i only play one game a day), and close to the firetrapp there was this enigma machine (the same as those used to solve the code), however instead of having a normal colour (orange/yellow, red and green) the ribbon attached to it was blue/purple ish. 

Does anyone know what this is used for? I dont know who managed to get it there on the floor, might have been some radom act from the guys i played with. 

ivinot
8 REPLIES

Re: Blue enigma???

in reply to ivinot
Il send a picture when i get home Smiley Happy
ivinot

in reply to ivinot

I had the blue code today but no idea where it goes????

dprayson

in reply to dprayson

the bluw code is for the green spinner top, don't know why they have coloured it blue

wrote:

the bluw code is for the green spinner top, don't know why they have coloured it blue

I'm shocked...AFK Hammer screwd something up....wait, no I'm not.

USarmyvet

in reply to USarmyvet

to them, blue and green are the same colour

shakoutwo
Highlighted

in reply to shakoutwo

sometimes you have to add the to numbers from yellow and blue machines. If you combine the two colors yellow and blue, you will get green. Honestly though, you don't need it. IMO it would have been better if they would have just made you guess at the last one. I do most of the time anyway.

schicic

in reply to dprayson
Green spinning top used to get the record
Plcb3376

in reply to ivinot

ITS used for the green spinning top on the toy store wall used to get the record 

Plcb3376

Studios