Broken Leaderboards bad omen

World War II Zombies Forum

The prestiging system itself is bugged in zombies now aswell. Some people go to try and prestiege but it won't do anything. Sometimes the secret characters wont even unlock. There is pretty much much no incentive to play the game if you're a zombies only player unless you just want to play and don't realy care about anything else....and I don't know ANYONE like that. We all want to know how we rank amungst the other zombie hunters, we want to get the supply drops because thats the only way we get variants and consumables, we like prestieging for it shows our experience/effert put into the game. How could activision NOT understand this?

schicic

@Schicic wrote:

The prestiging system itself is bugged in zombies now aswell. Some people go to try and prestiege but it won't do anything. Sometimes the secret characters wont even unlock. There is pretty much much no incentive to play the game if you're a zombies only player unless you just want to play and don't realy care about anything else....and I don't know ANYONE like that. We all want to know how we rank amungst the other zombie hunters, we want to get the supply drops because thats the only way we get variants and consumables, we like prestieging for it shows our experience/effert put into the game. How could activision NOT understand this?

And just a day ago I said I was done with playing for anythin but character challenges and now I'm hearing that's broken too.

It would be hard to sabatoge ww2 zombies any more on purpose than Sledgehammer has by lack of concern. I wonder if the investors know how bad Activision is burning the brand.

USarmyvet

Studios