Callenge for cold blooded zombie charecter? Complete EE for all maps??

World War II Zombies Forum

Udubs
7 REPLIES 7

I completed every Easter egg and the character "Cold Blooded" didn't pop. It's shows indie complete the Darkest Shore when I did. I have 100% completion for WWI. Please fix.

PSNID: RAZMAN13X2

RAZMAN2X13

I have also done most of the challenges and I've recorded most of the Easter eggs and uploaded it to YouTube so plz fix on xbox -Gamertag is BLOODNUT87

BLOODNUT87

Activision,

Is this a confirmed error with you that's being worked to fix or do I have to do the Darkest Shore Easter Egg again in order to get this character? After working so hard for the 100% game completion, I was excited to see what rewards were going to be given. Very disapointed when I was faced with yet another bug for this game.

Thank You

RAZMAN2X13

Same for me , I did the ee again still dosent show

Tapandsnap976
Because of the stellar support experience, I wont be purchasing BO4.
RAZMAN2X13

I have completed the darkest shores easter egg a couple times. Once before the zombie costume came out and once after. I havent received the " they can swim now " challenge.

This is not cool beans.

fatamerican1

Fatamerican1

Mine hasnt poped either , i have just completed the missing one for the Shadowed Throne again and the challenge popped for Vigilant to do the easter egg without going down (Keep Hands Clear) but it still has popped for cold blooded is there anything i can do / try ? I did change my gamertag last year but this shouldnt matter should it.

Gamertag on XBOX is OldManRob64 

thegteam

Studios