Cod WWII Dlc 4 zombies map ideas

World War II Zombies Forum

Cod WWII Dlc 4 zombies map ideas

Yo what's up everybody? This is a post for Sledgehammer games and Activision to see since I am a fan of Cod WWII and I'm getting kind of sick of this game getting so much hate that often isn't deserved. 

Sledgehammer or Activision, if any of you happen to come across this, please hear me out with this. Now overall, I really have and continue to enjoy Call of duty WW2 zombies. I mean that sincerely. I don't have the dlc's but I've played them a few times with some friends at their houses, except for dlc3. I of course, plan to get the Season Pass pretty soon. But overall, the zombies maps are average or pretty good. I feel like you guys might have to step it up though with the next dlc. Dlc 3, does look pretty good and I'm sure it'll get some love now since many have figured out that the Tortured Path is possible for high rounds but you guys will have to step up your game a bit. I know it might be a bit tough to find the motiviation especially with all these little Fortnite nerds yelling about how WW2 sucks but I say, let them talk their *****. I know you guys can make them eat crow with this next dlc. Especially with the zombies map. Now here's the bread and butter for this post. Sorry that I went off on a bit of a tangient. :]

Now I have a pretty cool idea for a zombies map that you guys could do. One that you could make absolutely scary, difficult and just give the player an amazing experience! That would be a Paris zombies map. I personally feel that a Paris zombies map would have a place in this game since it's WW2, and liberating Paris from the Nazis was an important mission in the campaign and in real life. Now I don't know if Treyarch is working on a map like this for bo4 or not, but in this case I'm going to assume that they aren't. For this map, make Paris kind of a desolate, destroyed city with broken buildings, cars, etc. or hell, if you want make the map really beautiful and spectacular looking where the city is. Now here's where it gets interesting. I don't know how exactly you'd want to implement this, but you guys should add in the catacombs of Paris and make that a part of the map, maybe where you go to pack a punch or something like that. Whatever you decide would probably be fine. I feel like you guys could make this area very scary and dark, plus it would be difficult to navigate through and very dangerous as well since it'd be pretty close quarters. Man if you guys made a map like this, I'm almost positive most of the community would love it. I'm not sure what type of wonder weapon you would add in. Maybe bring the Tesla gun back and add in something new as well? If you guys haven't considered it too, maybe add in some kind of new perk or blitz. But yeah that's about all I could think of right now for this map. If I think of anything else then I'll probably add a follow up post to this. By the way, if any of you in this forum like this idea for a map and woukd like Sledgehammer to make this map then please do share it with them and hell if you like add in some ideas for this map if you come up with any. :] 

Good luck Sledgehammer and Activision! I know if you did this map and put some time and effort into it, you'll probably make it the best map in WW2 zombies and maybe even the scariest map of all time too! :] 

NaziZombieslayer69
2 REPLIES

Re: Cod WWII Dlc 4 zombies map ideas

in reply to NaziZombieslayer69

No one from either reads this forum.

Goresh14

Re: Cod WWII Dlc 4 zombies map ideas

in reply to Goresh14

Really? What the hell? That blows. 

NaziZombieslayer69

Studios