Dlc for EXO zombies

World War II Zombies Forum

Why do I have to pay for the DLCs to play EXO zombies when I paid for the game I should have gotten EXO Zombies for free with the ***** game I think it is completely f****** stupid that I have to pay more than what the ***** game is to play zombies and for that I hope you lose all f****** business and you go under and never create another game you money-grubbing sons of b******. And you can delete my Call of Duty Community bul***** because I really don't care anymore and to be honest I will probably never play oneone of you're stupid ass games ever again

David420Fight
1 REPLY 1
I only paid $10 for the game and it's going to cost me $14-$50 for the ***** dlc that people is a *****ing rip off so everyone who had a hand in making the game Activision Sledgehammer Games High Moon Studio Raven demonware Bink video and Havoc I hope you all go bankrupt for being such douchebags making everyone pay to be able to play EXO zombies you should be highly ashamed of yourself and I also don't see what's the point of having us pay for the DLC when probably in a few years it'll never be played just like the original Xbox games cuz the only place that'll carry those games is Game Exchange and game traders and I bet if I would have found the game at one of them to stores I could have bought Advanced Warfare for only .50 ¢ like I seen once before
David420Fight

Studios